这是一篇关于设计和构建一个移动应用程序的App代写，具体作业要求需要你设计和构建一个.NET Maui 应用程序，展示您在模块中教授的技能的熟练程度。该应用程序必须使用c#编程语言和进行开发.NET Maui 框架。
Module Learning Outcomes Assessed
- Design and implement a mobile application, showing systematic knowledge of relevant tools, methods and processes.
- Understand and critically evaluate the different tools and techniques for mobile application development.
- Scope, design, implement and critically evaluate a basic security policy to keep confidential data safe on a mobile device.
- Demonstrate an ability to maintain ease of data access/usability across several platforms.
You are required to design and build a .NET Maui app that demonstrates your proficiency in the skills that have been taught during the module. The application must be developed using the C# programming language and .NET Maui framework.
The app should preferably match the one you proposed in your first coursework, however, this is not mandatory, and you can change your idea if you feel that the one proposed does not align with your interests anymore.
You can use any kind of 3rd party libraries if they are not paid for or would in any shape or form generate the application for you (please consult with the module leader if in doubt).
You may use sample code from the labs, videos, demos or any other online sources referenced throughout this module if you understand why you used it and what it does. However, you must annotate the code if you copied bigger chunks and specify the reason for copy/pasting it.
Copying code from other sources and not properly referencing it will be dealt with accordingly.
Submission file requirements (Can be submitted as Word or Pdf):
- Video Link:
- You are required to create a video that clearly showcases the application you have developed. As part of this video, you should show each screen that you can navigate to within the application and any sensors/external APIs or cloud providers that you have used. Guidelines to follow can be found below:
- If you use any external APIs or cloud providers for authentication services or data persistence, you must make sure that we can clearly see the setup you made (either explain in the video or have images with the dashboards/ code setup – in case of public API usage – in the submission file).
- The video must be no longer than 10 minutes and have a quality of at least 720HD.
iii. Show your app running on the screen and how to use it.
- The video link must be uploaded on OneDrive/YouTube and be provided in the submission file.
- The video must have either VOICE or SUBTITLES so we can understand what you have done in case there might be any confusion.
- GitHub Repository
- The repository must have a Readme file containing the name of the application and a brief summary (50-100 words) of what it is about.
- Link/Image attached to the use case diagram:
- The use case diagram can be designed in any software as long as it corresponds with
- As part of this submission, you need to create a repository organization. Your individual repository should be namedthe requirements of use case diagrams.