In a nutshell
Extend your interactive 3-D graphics application to make use of graphics hardware.
- Hardware rendering functionality
- Interpolation of vertex colors loaded from geometric model file.
- Texture mapping.
- Wireframe and filled mode, for both vertex color interpolation and texture mapping.
- Demonstrate hardware rendering on a 3-D scene with at least a per-vertex-colored object and a texture-mapped object.
- Display the frame rate on the image (e.g. top left corner).
- Define a camera path to show your scene, save it to file.
- Make a 10s video of your scene hardware rendered along the camera path.
- Extra credit
- Shadow mapping (3%)
- Projective texture mapping (3%)
- Environment mapping of distance geometry (3%)
- Environment mapped reflections (3%)
- Camera path file.
- Movie file.
- A README.txt description of your GUI.
- All required features and the extra features should be shown in the video. •
- Upload the video file separately, not in a zip file. (1 point)
- TAs cannot edit your code, even for comment/uncomment.